Important Information That Are Needed On Your Website
This checklist for small business owners includes the things you need to include on your company website.
The first question that comes to mind when you set out to build or redesign your small business website is a hard one: What should be on your website?
You should include as much information as is necessary to accomplish your goals for the website, and those goals will depend on your business. Your content will be a bit more different and complex if you run an ecommerce website, or if you depend on digital marketing for your prospects and sales. But if your goal to get a simple website up and running, there are only a few elements that are absolutely essential on your new site.
Your small business’ web pages should include:
- Your business name, slogan and logo featured directly at the top of the page.
- Your phone number with a click-to-call option for smartphone users.
- A description of your business, with photo about your products and/or services in the middle of the home page.
- Links to your company Facebook page and other social media profiles.
- The address of your main location (and all other locations) at the bottom of each page.
- A navigation menu at the top and the bottom of each page that links to the other pages on your website.
- Most business websites have at least three pages: the homepage, an “about” page with your company’s story and history, and a “contact” page that includes your working hours, a map to your location(s), your address, email and phone number.
Table of Contents
What We DO
Affiliates & Partner Programs
**Disclaimer: Where ever possible we have applied for and received a unique referral link which benefits both of us with additional incentives not usually offered to the public. In the event of there being a referral incentive offered to us, we ensured that there is no additional cost to you.