Attract More Leads & Boost Sales using these SEO tactics
Your customers utilize Google to discover companies and to make buying choices. Utilize these tricks to ensure your small business ranks in search results.
Regardless of what other promoting channels your small business utilizes, you can bet that most sales and transactions begin on a similar route: with a Google search.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is more important than anything else, for the fact that most customers research their purchases online. And with the help of smartphones, customers can look for a local business whenever, wherever—and they may get different results depending on their location.
To support your search engine rankings—and your visibility and sales—use as much of these SEO strategies as possible:
- Website design and customer experience. Optimize your site’s on-page SEO with an easy to use, mobile friendly site that fuses SEO best practices and keywords.
- Keyword research. What keywords are your customer are mostly using to find your products and services? Focus your SEO efforts around them.
- Content promotion/marketing. Make new, significant online content (blog posts, for instance) with a lot of your SEO keywords.
- Link building and exposure. Create associations with different businesses and organization to build the quantity of legit sites that links back to yours.
- Social media promotions. Make quality social media content that directs people to your site. Share links all over the digital marketing platforms, from social media to email newsletters.